Specialty ConvertingContact Us
Our Sonisolution™ Series of bonders are designed for specialty applications such as narrow web embossing, complex
shape cutting, print labeling, perforating corrugated material converting, and more. We partner with you to develop
customized solutions that increase productivity, reduce costs and enable new capabilities.
Contact us today to learn more!
The rotary sonotrodes are available primarily to OEMs with the experience, capability and skill necessary to integrate Aurizon’s patented rotary ultrasonic technology into their equipment. With the proper tooling, the assembly is suitable for applications including bonding, feature attachment, embossing, sheet lamination, cutting and adhesive-free elastic panel construction.
- Available in 20, 30 and 40 kHz
- Can be mounted in any orientation
- Speeds up to 800 mpm
- Bond widths up to 75 mm
Compact systems with a good combination of speed capability, system cost and machine footprint. Available with 20 kHz, 30 kHz, or 40 kHz frequencies.
- Easy system integration
- Single and dual drive options
- Higher continuous power delivery
- Significant energy savings over other sealing methods
A 20 kHz high-speed, non-contact rotary cantilevered bonder great for applications needing fast processes and/or for sealing heavy materials. Used in a variety of applications that utilize nonwoven substrates.
- High-precision, non-contact processing
- Smaller footprint
- Open-frame structure provides easier access for wide product flow
- Intermittent product processing
High-speed systems that can be used in continuous motion cross-web sealing or intermittent motion top sealing. Multiple-head concept can be customized to fit a variety of processes.
- Width can be customized to fit various product widths and lengths
- Continuous motion cross-sealing possible
- Intermittent motion cross- and top-sealing possible
- Concepts can be configured to fit various machine footprints
- High sealing speeds enable increased production rates
A closed-loop system for maintaining process control and optimum performance in high-speed, non-contact applications.
- Ensures hands-free setup and operation
- Provides real-time process information and feedback
- Automatically compensates for changes in process conditions