Accubond™ Systems for Hygiene ApplicationsContact Us
Aurizon’s bonders are designed to convert many different nonwoven substrates. We have engineered
solutions for various applications including feature attachment, core bonding, acquisition layers and back sheets.
Contact us today to learn more!
Our Adhesive Free Elastic Entrapment solution consists of a high-speed ultrasonic bonding system to attach elastic strands to nonwovens without adhesive. Elastic strands and nonwoven substrates are bonded as they pass through a high-speed rotary ultrasonic drum and anvil.
- Effective, high-speed product processing
- Allows continuous or intermittent bonding
- Eliminates loss of elastic performance caused by creep
- Highly adaptable to your existing machinery
A 20 kHz high-speed, non-contact rotary cantilevered bonder great for applications needing fast processes and/or for sealing heavy materials. Used in a variety of applications that utilize nonwoven substrates.
- High-precision, non-contact processing
- Smaller footprint
- Open-frame structure provides easier access for wide product flow
- Intermittent product processing
Compact systems with a good combination of speed capability, system cost and machine footprint. Available with 20 kHz, 30 kHz, or 40 kHz frequencies.
- Easy system integration
- Single and dual drive options
- Higher continuous power delivery
- Significant energy savings over other sealing methods
High-speed systems that can be used in continuous motion cross-web sealing or intermittent motion top sealing. Multiple-head concept can be customized to fit a variety of processes.
- Width can be customized to fit various product widths and lengths
- Continuous motion cross-sealing possible
- Intermittent motion cross- and top-sealing possible
- Concepts can be configured to fit various machine footprints
- High sealing speeds enable increased production rates
A closed-loop system for maintaining process control and optimum performance in high-speed, non-contact applications.
- Ensures hands-free setup and operation
- Provides real-time process information and feedback
- Automatically compensates for changes in process conditions